Research Courses (including GCP)
- RCSI Clinical Research Centre: Courses available through RCSI Clinical Research Centre; Information on Clinical Research Coordination and Management Module; RCSI CRC Courses 2022 Booking Form
- RCSI Clinical Research Centre: Online version of the Good Clinical Practice in Medical Device Research course. Content has been updated to include key aspects of the Medical Device Regulations.The course is divided into 4 sections, and when you complete them all you click on the ‘Examination’ link to complete a multiple choice questionnaire. Once that is passed a certificate is generated. There is also a link on the training page to useful resources.Cost is €60.00, for more information click GCP Medical Device Research Information Sheet or contact email@example.com
Online education is available for all IRNM members! Simple click ‘Login’ on the home page to access any of the presentations listed below.
- Blood Samples (venipuncture through to transport)*
- Feasibility Assessment*
- Informed Consent in Clinical Research*
- Recruitment and Retention in Clinical Trials
- Social Media
(*Accredited by the Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland)
Option to complete a quiz after each presentation to generate a ‘Certificate of Completion’: How to access IRNM’s online presentations and certificates
If you have any questions or would like to see other presentations added please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
IRNM Study Days
Where possible, all presentations from IRNM Study Days will be uploaded to this website.
- June 2019 Study Day: Applied and Practical Learning for Excellence in Clinical Research Practice